Our seminars enable you to gain an in-depth understanding of a topical issue. Run by a leader in their field, these seminars provide best practice advice and case study examples to enhance your professional knowledge.
Details of the 2017 seminars will be published with the main programme as soon as the details have been finalised.
Some of the subjects that have been explored in previous conferences include:
- Durable Banknotes: Make a Counterfeiter’s Day!
- How do We Authenticate ID Documents at First-Line Inspection – the Basics of Document Checking
- Travel and Identity Documents – From Design to Verification
- Banknotes and Machine Readability
- EYE 4 ID – Checking Identity and Travel Documents the Traditional Way
- Disruptive Technologies: Latest Developments in OVDs
- The Challenge of ID Checking
- How to Detect Forgeries – Basic Checks in Passports and Identity Documents
- Engaging the Public with their Banknotes – Perception, Testing and Education
- Designing Banknotes for Security – The Designer’s and the Adversarial Analyst’s Perspective
- Authentication and the Smart Phone Revolution