High Security Printing EMEA plays host to two prestigious industry awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement in banknote and ID security.
- Regional Banknote
- This award recognises outstanding achievement in the design, technical sophistication and security of a banknote or banknote series.
- Regional ID Document
- This award promotes the best in security printing, system infrastructure and implementation of a government passport, identity or other security card scheme.
Regional Banknote of the Year
Regional ID Document of the Year
- 2017: Finish National eID and ePassport (The National Police Board of Finland and Gemalto)
- 2016: DNI Electrónico 3.0 (Spanish National Police Corps) – Joint Winner
- 2016: Irish Passport Card (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Ireland) – Joint Winner
- 2015: New National Identity Card (Romanian Ministry of Administration and Interior)
- 2014: New Irish Passport (Irish Department of Foreign Affairs)
Special Achievement Award
Our Other Regional Awards
Make a Nomination
The award judges comprise the Board of Directors of Reconnaissance International, the conference organiser and publisher of Currency News and ID & Secure Document News.
Nominations are also sought from the high security printing community and we would like this community will be invited to take part in the process of shortlisting winners as well.
If you have a suggested project that you would like to nominate for next year’s event, send us some details using the form below.