Our seminars enable you to gain an in-depth understanding of a topical issue. Run by a leader in their field, these seminars provide best practice advice and case study examples to enhance your professional knowledge.
Details of the 2018 seminars will be published with the main programme as soon as details have been finalised.
Some of the subjects that have been explored in previous conferences include:
- Material Deposition – New Technologies for Secure Document Production
- Forensic Approaches in The Age of Digital Counterfeits – Contribution of Ink and Paper Analysis
- Combating Document Fraud and Counterfeiting – A Practitioner’s Perspective
- Euro Banknotes – 1st Series vs. ‘Europa’ Series
- Made in Hungary: Passports and Identity Documents
- Combating Document Fraud and Counterfeiting