High Security Printing Latin America plays host to two prestigious industry awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement in banknote and ID security.
- Regional Banknote
- This award recognises outstanding achievement in the design, technical sophistication and security of a banknote or banknote series.
- Regional ID Document
- This award promotes the best in security printing, system infrastructure and implementation of a government passport, identity or other security card scheme.
Regional Banknote of the Year
- 2016: New Cordobas Series (Banco Central de Nicaragua)
Regional ID Document of the Year
- 2016: Peru’s First Personalised E-Passport (Superintendencia Nacional de Migraciones de Peru)
Special Achievement Award
- 2016: 100,000 Pesos (Banco de la República de Colombia)
Lifetime Achievement Award
Our Other Regional Awards
Make a Nomination
The award judges comprise the Board of Directors of Reconnaissance International, the conference organiser and publisher of Currency News and ID & Secure Document News.
Nominations are also sought from the high security printing community and we would like this community will be invited to take part in the process of shortlisting winners as well.
If you have a suggested project that you would like to nominate for next year’s event, send us some details using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for nominations is 21 April 2017.