ID & Secure Document News™ – combined with our DataVault ID portal and Tender Alert Service – provides a unique intelligence resource that benefits specifiers, issuers and suppliers alike. It also provides a unique marketing platform for companies that supply ID solutions to promote their technologies and services.
We are offering a limited number of select companies the opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to the ID community and reach out to the market by becoming a Charter Subscriber.
Not only will you benefit from the exposure that a charter subscription provides, but your company will also receive these additional benefits:
- Ten copies of ID & Secure Document News each month to designated contacts within your organisation;
- Ten individual user licences for DataVaultID, or the facility to link directly from your intranet to the DataVault ID website, providing access for everyone within your organisation;
- An electronic copy of each issue of ID & Secure Document News, distributed up to 10 days in advance of the printed copy, with a licence for unlimited internal distribution (including via your company intranet);
- A licence to reproduce articles and material from ID & Secure Document News in your own marketing materials royalty-free;
- Your company name and logo in each issue of ID & Secure Document News;
- Your logo on the ID & Secure Document News website and all other marketing materials and notifications (digital and print);
- The opportunity to submit news or material for features at any time under your company byline (content and inclusion at the request and discretion of the editor);
- Advance notification of the editorial schedule for each month, giving you the opportunity to review, comment and contribute.
Fee for Charter Subscription
The annual charter subscriber cost is £6,750.