Tax Stamp News™ is the only newsletter dedicated exclusively to tax stamps and is distributed free of charge to revenue and customs agencies around the world (the organisations that make the decisions on tax stamp programmes).
This is your opportunity to publicise your services to these agencies. They receive Tax Stamp News monthly, so your exposure through the 12 issues per year, along with your presence on the website, guarantees continuing exposure – month after month – to the key decision makers in this market.
Sponsorship also gives you prime exposure to regulatory authorities, law enforcers, the tobacco and alcohol industry as well as potential partners and customers in the supply of components and systems for tax stamp programmes.
The benefits of becoming a sponsor include:
- Ten copies of Tax Stamp News each month to designated contacts within your organisation;
- Your company name and logo in each issue of Tax Stamp News;
- Your logo on the Tax Stamp News website with a link to your own site;
- A site licence for unlimited internal distribution of Tax Stamp News;
- The opportunity to contribute white papers on technical solutions or case studies that will appear in the public section of TaxStampNews.com
- Discounts off the sponsorship fees of the Tax Stamp Forum;
- The opportunity to help shape the development of this ground-breaking news service;
Sponsorship of complimentary copies to customs, revenue and excise agencies around
- Advance notification and discounts on sponsorship/advertising for related products
and events (e.g. special reports, conferences);
- 10% discount on Tax Stamps: A Technical Study & Industry Report and on other
periodic special reports.
The annual cost of sponsorship is £4,750