Our seminars enable you to gain an in-depth understanding of a topical issue. Run by a leader in their field, these seminars provide best practice advice and case study examples to enhance your professional knowledge.
Details of the 2018 seminars will be published with the main programme as soon as details have been finalised.
Some of the subjects that have been explored in previous conferences include:
- Eye 4 ID
- Latest Trends in Optically Variable Technologies
- Engaging the Public with their Banknotes
- ID Documents in Latin America: Issues, Challenges & Solutions
- Public Recognition versus Machine Readability: What are the Priorities for Future Development?
- Questioned Documents and Forensic Analysis from the Practitioner’s Perspective
- ID Documents in Latin America: Issues, Challenges and Solutions
- IBDA: Banknote Design and Public Communication
- The Value of Personal Identity
- E-ID and the Future of E-Government Services